Thursday 9 July 2009

Sky Ruins My Plans

It's about this time every year that I suddenly find out that, having shelled out £500 for a season ticket, I'm about to lose at least 4 matches before Xmas courtesy of Sky's TV fraternity. The fixture list gets decimated as Sky and newly arrived ESPN start carving up matches left, right and centre, kindly handing new kick off times like 1948hrs or Saturday at 1726hrs.

Having just checked out the changes I wasn't surprised to see the home Derby switched to some nonsense time around lunch one weekend, but the opener against Arsenal is now an ESPN game at 1715.

Assuming all the Micah Richards rumours are true, we should have a new look back line on August 15th. Crossing Tower Bridge in Central London this afternoon, Micah Richards approached me wearing a new Le Cock top with the number 23 on the back and asked me if I thought his bum looked big in white.

No comments: